It’s one thing to feel like an astronaut. But on Big Shot you’re launched so quickly, you might feel like the rocket itself.
This ride atop The STRAT whisks riders in the air in astounding seconds along the tower’s needle. It happens so fast, it feels as if you might actually shoot right off the top of the Stratosphere. Get a feel of weightlessness as 4 Gs of force literally makes you float out of your seat. Thank goodness for seatbelts, right?
After the initial shock and awe, and once (a.k.a. “if”) you’re able to stop screaming, you may want to look around. You might be able to see your hotel, your Aunt Sally’s house or even your favorite Vegas Strip Club.
The return to the ground at one-negative G is much more relaxing than the launch. Plus, it gives you a little bit of time to think about just what a big shot you are.
After the drop, you’ll bounce up and down the mast three times. After “floating” back to the base, you’ll feel so giddy and energized that you can’t stop giggling. You may even want to hit up some of the other rides atop the Stratosphere Tower, including SkyJump Las Vegas, X-Scream and Insanity.
Everyone wants to be a big shot when they visit Las Vegas. This is the fastest, easiest and most adrenaline-inducing way to do it. With this ride under your belt, no one will ever question your big shot status again.
BIG SHOT DETAILS & TIPS
- Age restriction:No Age Restriction
- Location:Big Shot, The STRAT Hotel, Casino and Skypod
- Cost:Please call the hotel at 702-383-5210 to get updated prices.
- Location:Located at The STRAT Hotel, Casino and Skypod, just north of the intersection of the Vegas Strip and Sahara Avenue.
- Payment options:Cash, Visa, MasterCard.
- Age/Height/Weight restrictions:You must be 48 inches tall to ride.
- Hours of operation:Main Hours
- Monday: 10:00AM to 1:00AM
- Tuesday: 10:00AM to 1:00AM
- Wednesday: 10:00AM to 1:00AM
- Thursday: 10:00AM to 1:00AM
- Friday: 10:00AM to 2:00AM
- Saturday: 10:00AM to 2:00AM
- Sunday: 10:00AM to 1:00AM