You can usually tell how scary a ride is by how loud the screams are. But the Canyon Blaster will freak you out so much you might be left speechless.
You’ll zoom through sharp twists and turns at highway speeds, making those Pepto pink tracks seem like they’re laughing in your face. If you can actually keep your eyes open, the steep drop, double-loop and double-corkscrew roller coaster shows you views of other Adventuredome rides like The Sling Shot, Chaos and the newest coaster El Loco.
There’s also a blackout portion of the ride where it gets so dark, you don’t know what’s going to happen next. The ride isn’t exactly the smoothest, so be prepared to look a little like a bobble head. It’s also a pretty quick ride, so it may just be the best two minutes of your life – well, never mind.
CANYON BLASTER AT CIRCUS CIRCUS DETAILS & TIPS
- Age restriction:No Age Restriction
- Location:Adventuredome, Circus Circus Hotel, Casino & Theme Park
- Cost:Please contact the Adventuredome for latest pricing information.
- Location:Located at the Circus Circus hotel-casino, at the intersection of the Vegas Strip and Circus Circus Drive.
- Payment options:Cash, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover.
- Reservations:For birthdays, private parties and groups.
- Age/Height/Weight restrictions:Please contact the Adventuredome for the latest restriction information.